Re: Topeka Pro Partial Results

To: golden1@britsys.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Topeka Pro Partial Results
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:24:02 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/03 9:49:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
golden1@britsys.net writes:

> Or was your statement meant to be a tongue in cheek criticism of  the way
> things are usually done?

No, I just remember the days when it took a couple of weeks to get them in
the mail.  I think expecting them immediately is typical of today's "Of
course I want it yesterday!  If I wanted it today, I'd ask for it tomorrow!"
society.

Can't people be burned out after their weekend?  Or have a personal life?  Or
have something that is more important than what you want?

Charlie