Re: Numbers

To: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: Numbers
From: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:03:03 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>
To: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>; "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>;
"autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 12:03 AM

>snip<
> Personally, I don't understand the problem.  How hard is it to make you
> numbers and letters clear and readable?  I see stuff on the sides of cars
> that I can't imagine how anyone thinks they could be read on course, let
> alone in compliance with any rule.  If everybody would voluntarily comply
> with the "spirit of the rule" we wouldn't have a problem.
>
> Steve Hoelscher
> #27 DSP

Exactly! All we need now is someone with the ****'s to walk up to a fellow
competitor who is clueless and say "come on take a walk with me ~ 100 yds
away from your car, now let's look at it and tell me if you really think
those markings can be read by everyone on course while it's moving?
Don't you WANT us know who you are?"