Re: vehicle ID proposal

To: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>,
Subject: Re: vehicle ID proposal
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:43:07 -0500
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>

> > Best thing we have done is create a special form that basically says
"your
> > number sucks, here's why and here's how to fix it" and deliver it to the
> > driver using a Steward as courier. That does seem to get results.
>
> Is the form printed in a really tiny, illegible font?  ;)

Yes, a really "artistic" font, in yellow letters on a silver background.

I am not making this up.  We had a guy show up with backgroundless maroon
numbers on his red Mustang.  Second-dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Phil "black numbers on white background" Ethier
West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com