RE: [evolution-disc.] Please comment on the August Fastrack

To: Stand0nIt@aol.com, bfitz@cox.net, awhollis@swbell.net, seb@scca.org
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Please comment on the August Fastrack
From: ktm@Unify.Com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:08:51 -0700
Of course, I'm on the opposite side of this fence - we have (based on the
current rules) spent time, effort, and $$ on building a car to the letter of
the rules.  The all or nothing is, IHMO of course :-), too far If you buy
into the need to limit the U/B at all.

Take, for example, our use of '88 rear control arms with not-inexpensive
shocks. This would suddenly be ruled illegal.  Those shocks _only_ fit the
'88 control arms (as well as Integra Type-R's).   Talk about a bad taste in
my mouth.  As would the gauge cluster that has a tach in it.  And so on.

Imagine the protests that would come out of this - wrong year door panel,
ashtray, center console..(Pseudo kidding).

Kevin McCormick
'88 STS Civic

Kevin McCormick
Unify Corp. Technical Support