Re: UD/BD Explained (was Fastrack)

To: tr6nut@sbcglobal.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UD/BD Explained (was Fastrack)
From: Stand0nIt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:12:12 EDT
tr6nut wrote....

"Now its Wow, great to have you, glad you came out, by the > way, you are
> going to want to get a spare set of wheels for the "R" rated tires you'll
>need
> (that you cannot run on the street) and don't forget to put aside $1000-$2000
> for those custom struts and shocks you'll need once you get serious."

-- Perhaps I am being stubborn, but a set of wheels, R Tires and shocks (for
my ProSolo Series winning car this combo cost me $1200) inspires far less of
the sinking feeling that a whole new car does...

Heyward (Still winning in the car bought 3 months before my 1st autocross)
Wagner

Heyward Wagner
Team Underdog Racing
91 Honda Civic Si (STS)