CM Ride at Nationals

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: CM Ride at Nationals
From: "Godula, Gary (G.M.)" <ggodula@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:23:13 -0400
OK, my co-drivers have fallen thru this year.....my brother is too lazy to come
to Nationals and King Howie has accepted another ride for the "Beat the Staff"
competition, so I am still looking for a co-driver/tire warmer for
Nationals.....open class desired, but ladies class will also be accepted.
Prefer someone who is competitive and has driven a Mod car before as there is
not a lot of time available to learn the finer skills of lower level flying.

The car is competitive and accepts drivers up to 5' 10"+ and 250+ lbs.
On-board video is available.   I plan on running the Pro Solo Finale, but the
car will be available for Sunday afternoon runs at the warm-up.  The car is
also available for CENDIV Toledo Sept 1 and possible testing at Peru IN/Grissom
AFB August 31.  Terms are negotiable.

Please reply to ggodula@ford.com or call 734-523-6011 (days)  248-478-4232
(evening) EST.

Gary Godula