Re: Autocross DVDs

To: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autocross DVDs
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:18:59 -0500
Thanks for doing it!  Awesome DVD...one I show to anyone who asks me about
autocross.  Highly recommended!

Note:  There was a pretty funny one I didn't see, but expected.  Sorry I
don't know who did it, but I saw it at Nats, probably in 97.  Some of the
features I remember are A baby driving a motorhome; a Miata being followed
by the motorhome with a shot out the front window, and the Miata starts to
slalom road barrels; A very large sedan doing donuts in a parking lot; ...
Remember this one?  Just wondering.  Thanks again!

> I'm thinking of making another run of my autocross video DVD for
> Nationals. This is the DVD that features my three Kuhmo/BFG Talent Show
> videos from 1996, 2001 and 2002 plus all 6 of Joe Goeke's videos from
> 1992-1997. In the past I've charged $20/DVD including shipping but if
> folks are interested in picking up one directly from me at Nationals
> I'll sell them for the special price of $15 each.
>
>Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI