RE: [evolution-disc.] Pro Finale Entry List Complete?

To: awhollis@swbell.net, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Pro Finale Entry List Complete?
From: "Chris Dorsey" <epcrx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:56:13 -0600
Which is why I asked the question: "Does anybody know if the ProSolo Finale
entry list is complete yet?

Don't get me wrong Andy.  It is just very frustrating to watch the whole
thing play out without knowing the rules.  I want to drive, yet will
probably be excluded.

Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to "incite others to do the the same."
It was not my intention... I am just looking for something to hold onto
while the decision is being made.

-Chris Dorsey
EP 21    85 CRX
www.shamrockmotorsports.com

"Autocrossers always make good road racers, but road racers do not always
make good autocrossers."  -T.C. Kline