Re: [evolution-disc.] Nationals Impound Procedures

To: "Wentzel" <greendot1@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Nationals Impound Procedures
From: "Charles" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:21:05 -0400
And if it rains you might have two sets there plus the ones you were asked
to remove. Having people remove wheels for inspection in impound won't help
much if the car is surrounded by a "privacy fence" of tires! I do hope the
grid layout people are in the loop and are taking notes, everytime one thing
is changed, there is bound to be a ripple effect that must be allowed for.