if you run GS BP FSPL or DSL at Nationals

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: if you run GS BP FSPL or DSL at Nationals
From: "Benjamin Dement" <emod66@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:54:26 -0500
Hi I'm Benny Dement and I'll be announcing these classes at Nationals this
year.
Any thoughts, predictions, stories that you might want included in the
commentary. The more info you provide me the better job I can do for your
"moment in the sun" (TM etc.)
If you have a name that is easily mispronounced send me a note or find me on
the grid and explain it REAL SLOW and I'll try to not butcher it .

Thanks Benny