Re: Tasha Fund, three week update

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>, Teamdotnet
Subject: Re: Tasha Fund, three week update
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 06:42:07 -0400
And the comments.
Matt Murray

Hope this is not too late.  Bill and Jane

Sorry this is late. I lost my computer in the move to Topeka, and
it's only sort-of working now.

This is for Tasha Goodale Fund. God Bless you for doing this and
good luck. I wish I could make a bigger donation, but!!!

The autocross community has given much to me, and I am
embarrassed to be able to give only this little bit back.

One more drop in the bucket...

Tasha Fund

Good luck..

I'm assuming you're still helping Tasha?  I'm kinda slow to
respond sometimes...Thanks for helping out!  Matt Leicester
(usually FSP Toyota Hotruck)

A little more for Tasha. Wish it could be more.

>From Jim Ourand @ Pro Image Racing Identification

Thanks for setting this up Matt.  Pete Mottaz

Great to see the community coming together for this!

While my on-going unemployement keeps me from doing more, this is
a "thanks" for all Tasha does for the Solo community.  Hope it
helps!  Kim

Hi Matt-   Put me on the list of contributors for Tasha's
incident. I wasn't there, but I wish her well. Bill Sanford

Matt: You are correct on the numbers. If only we all give $x.xx
(edited out -Matt), etc. Here is mine!   Good Job!  Take care,
Ron Shurie

>From Roger H. Johnson (Houston)

>From the Naykid Racer's ... Buetow/Moffet's

For Tasha's accident at the Nationals.

Tasha, Glad you are ok.  Hope this helps. Barb

Damn, had a tough time sending money from Pay Pal this time.
This is my 6th attempt... Thanks for setting up the account, and
hope the gals get the cash to repair both cars, soon... Phil O.

Sorry to hear about the incident.  Glad to help a fellow SCCA
SoloII racer.  -Mike Spena #31 DS 02 WRX - NER

A small payback for all Tasha does for us. Rick Brown F125

This is only the second car-car autocross collision I've seen,
but I'm sure they're devastating to deal with both mentally and
monetarily.  I wish the best for everyone involved.  -Brian
Garfield

DAT Fund (Tasha) - From GroupBuyCenter.com

Hope this helps.

>From Sheldon Lemoine

Added .61 to eat the receive fees.  Good luck!

To help w/ Tasha's expenses

To help Tasha/Mitch/Ann on the S2000 repairs

Here's hoping I never need to get donations, but knowing that
Matt will be there to collect them if need be :)

Matt,  I do not know Tasha very well, but I wanted to help.
Cheers, Henry

Just got back from vacation.  Thanks for organizing this Matt!

Tasha, Glad no one was hurt. Thanks for all you do.  Geoff Zimmer

Hope this will help. Old Duffer Racing

Thanks, Matt.  Jeff 45FS NER/SCCA

we feel for you in this time of crisis. hope this helps with the
repairs.

>From Evolution

Just trying to help out.. don't worry about mentioning me or any
messages.

JACircuits wishes Tasha the best.

Hope this helps a little.

Glad to help. Del Long

Thanks for coordinating this! -Jen

My $xx.xx (edited out -Matt) donation to the DAN fund.  Someday I
may need something similar!  :)  (Racing Karma!) Cheers,  Susan
Collicott camel@drizzle.com Seattle, WA

FOR: Driver AT Nationals (DAN), i.e. Tasha's Repair Subsidy
Program

Hi Matt  My first time at Nats this year, what an excellent time
! Hopefully this small amount of cash will help. take care -
John Wiseman

Thanks for setting this up!   -Tom Hoppe

>From an STi driver

Thanks for organizing this Matt. Just glad no one was seriously
injured. All the best to Tasha. Jeff Jacobs.

I know it isn't much, but it's what I can spare right now.  Hope
it all works to the best.  Gene

I wasn't present at the site when the "incident" occurred, but
thankfully what initially sounded frightening resulted in no
serious injuries.  Both drivers need to be supported emotionally
and financially.  Thanks for coordinating this fund !  Don Lew
DSP Supra

I know it's not much, but she was so nice at Tour! I wish I could
do more!  Thanks! Erika & Brian

Thanks for putting this together.  Hope we can all help the pain.
:-)

Cheers!

Hope this helps

I think she has been watching too many NASCAR races.

Thanks for setting this up, Matt.  Karen Kraus 1996 Camaro Z28
1LE (FS34)

Here is $x.xx (edited out -Matt) for Tasha.

Hi Matt,  Thanks for coordinating Tasha's DAN Fund.  Rex

For Tasha's accident fund.

THANKS Matt! I just zeroed my paypal account.  :)

I didn't get to go to the Nationals this year but I was there in
spirit. Great internet posting. Good luck to Tasha. Andy Franzen
(a supporter of Roger(the real)Johnson) '74 Jensen Healey 45 EM
Houston Region

For Tasha.

anonymous, please

Sounds like a dream I had in basic training.  8^)

for Nats accident

Glad to be able to help.