Tasha Fund, three week update

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Tasha Fund, three week update
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:49:19 -0400
All,

We are almost at the three-week mark. This started in a thread on
the evolution school discussion board on September 16th after
stories indicated that Tasha had an incident at Nationals while
driving a borrowed S2000. The incident involved two S2000s. Mitch
Fagundes owned one, and the other owned by Ann Vogel. Total costs
on repairs are in the neighborhood of $18,000.00.

Everyone has been fantastic in their support, whether it has been
$5.00 or $100.00; no amount was too small (or too large!). As of
this post, the total is $2,592.65 (this is less the Paypal
fees)!!!

A few have mailed money to me, which is fine, but my mailman
Greg, wasn't sure who this Tasha Goodale and why she was living
at my house.  :^)

I believe there will be a few more contributions coming, but I
haven't received any since October 1.

So many, many thanks to all who have contributed to the fund and
to those still thinking about doing so.

I will set up distribution to Tasha in about a week or so.

Sincerely,

Matt Murray
Go to www.paypal.com and send your
contributions to mattm@optonline.net