A.R.E Audi A4/S4 double adjustable shocks forsale!

To: "nwlist" <nwautox@wwscc.org>
Subject: A.R.E Audi A4/S4 double adjustable shocks forsale!
From: "Joe Goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:29:07 -0700
I have a set of four Penske 8100 series racing shocks for sale. These are
double adjustable shocks custom made by Ankeny Racing Enterprises for the Audi
A4/S4.  These will fit any first or second generation A4 or S4 Quattro.  They
have adjustments for compression, rebound, and even a nitrogen pressure
pre-charge setting.

A set of these shocks cost around $4000 new.  They are two years old, but I
just had them rebuilt and they are virtually new!  I'm asking $2500 obo.

These are the ultimate shocks.  They make the perfect performance enhancement
for your Audi A4 or S4.   Not only can you fine tune the handling of your car
for racing, a track day, or autocross, but then change the settings back for
street driving.  The softest settings are slightly stiffer than stock

For more info, see my website at: www.hedlygoeke.com/forsale

Please forward to any list/person who might find it interesting.

---JHG
425-442-4617
// --- Need to host a website?  www.goekeweb.com