FS: '92 Miata ***PRICE REDUCED***

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: '92 Miata ***PRICE REDUCED***
From: RACER93@prodigy.net
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 18:39:40 -0500
This is the last time...I promise!

I hate to sell this car, but having gotten married
recently means that either this or I have to go, so
it's the car. It's in very good condition, with only
79k miles. The only real problem is that the A/C is
discharged. It still works, but it needs refrigerant.
The paint is in excellent condition as it has been
garaged. There is a small dent from the previous owner
just behind the passenger's side door. It's hardly
noticable.
Some of the upgrades include:

-- JR Header
-- RB intake w/K& N cone filter
-- KYB AGX shocks
-- Eibach springs
-- Snow wheels (steel, w/out tires)
-- Near new Yokohama ES 100 tires

I have pictures available upon request. The car is
located in Louisville, KY. Will meet within reason.
Call (502) 253-2214 if interested.

Daniel