Panoz Roadster for sale

To: "Autocross Send Alias (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panoz Roadster for sale
From: "Mike Clements" <mikec@actional.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:21:39 -0700
Hi everyone,

Our family is going for a big lifestyle change and moving to a small island.
Our new life will be incompatible with motorsports and with my Panoz Roadster
in particular, so it is for sale. I'm posting to team.net because I'm not sure
where else to find the kind of true motorsports enthusiast who would be
interested in this unique car.

My Panoz Roadster is a '99 with (almost) 12,000 miles.
I'm the original owner and the car is immaculate inside & out.
Street & smog legal in all 50 states, with current CA smog & registration.
Metallic grey with a black interior.
Carbon fiber, leather, & drilled aluminum interior.
Headers, pulleys and a 3.73 diff ratio.
A/C system and bolt-on stainless steel bumpers are removed (but come with the
car)
4 corner balanced for a 175 lb. driver, perfectly matched cross weights
Detailed maintenance records and measured dyno data: 320 BHP in a 2500 lb. car.

Panoz made a very small number of these cars (a couple hundred) and stopped
making them in early 2000. Each car is hand built with signature plates. With
7.8 lbs. per horsepower in a perfectly balanced open wheeled chassis,
performance is in a whole different league from most other sports cars. It has
a reliable, non exotic Ford Mustang Cobra powertrain, brakes and electrical
system. Panoz has excellent factory support and know their customers by name.

All reasonable offers considered but the first $50k takes it. The car is in the
SF Bay Area and is available to show for serious buyers.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please have them contact me.

More info on this car on our web site:
http://mclements.net/mrc-wheels.html
http://mclements.net/mrc-PanozMods.html

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Mike Clements
mrclem@earthlink.net
mikec@actional.com
(650) 207-4455
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all.
-- Helen Keller