Rendevous movie??

To: auto-x <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rendevous movie??
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 06:13:16 -0700
Alan said:

I first saw that in 1978 in a theater as a prequel to The Muppet Movie
of all things. If you think it's impressive as a web download you
should see it on the big screen!

Alan, I saw it about the same time, but in the most unusual manor I've
heard.  It was the end of the school year and I was in high school.
Somehow a teacher got a film copy and it was displayed on the backside
of a white parachute with us students inside holding it down while it
was "inflated" with a fan!  Couldn't hear the sound as well, but the
sensation while sitting on the floor had everyone leaning into the corners
and such.. Great fun!
Bill