Purcell's are OK

To: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>, Gary Thomason <gtsolo2@cox.net>
Subject: Purcell's are OK
From: <rvpurcell@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:11:04 -0500
Debi, Matthew, the cats and I are OK.

We had been watching the fire since the neighbors woke us at 2AM.  We packed up
and evacuated when the fire was about < mile away.

The fire swept through our property and burned all of our beautiful oak trees,
but by some miracle the house survived.

Our neighbors 2 doors down were not so lucky, the wind blew embers up under the
eaves and the house burned to the ground.

We moved back yesterday afternoon.  There is electricity but no phone or cable,
so Im sending this from work.  I can be reached on my cell phone at 760
522-5032. It works fine at work but reception is poor at best at the house.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers,

Bob