Online source for Toyo Proxis T1S?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Online source for Toyo Proxis T1S?
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:15:44 -0800
A follow-up to my request for good 14" performance tires. I've narrowed
my choices down to the, Yokohama ES-100, Toyo Proxis and Falken Azenis.
I think I'd prefer the Toyos price not withstanding but the prices I've
been quoted locally are almost $600 mounted and balanced, more than
twice as much as the Azenis. Does anyone know of a good online source
for the Toyos? Neither the Tire Rack nor Discount Tire Direct carry
them.

Thanks,

- Alan Dahl

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         ICQ: 52688023
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl