San Diego Fire Fund

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego Fire Fund
From: "Ron Chapman" <CHAPMANR@calbt.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:30:22 -0800
In addition to the account mentioned in our email yesterday, we have
established a PayPal account for those who prefer that method:
donate@sdsolo.com.

While our original intent was limited to San Diego Region autocross
cardholders, given the destruction in San Bernardino County we would be
happy to accept donations for any CalClub autocrossers rendered homeless
as well.  We don't know of any in the northern fires as of yet, but
given the number of people who haven't been let back into the evacuated
areas and the poor visibility brought on by a combination of smoke and
fog, its really too soon to know for sure.

Thanks for all your support.

Ron