Late cheap xmas gift for the autocrosser

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Late cheap xmas gift for the autocrosser
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 16:52:30 -0800
I was shopping at Ikea today (I know, crazy) and noticed these cool storage
bags.  They are the "Dimpa" bags, 25.5" x 25.5" x 8.75", and they had it on
display with a tiny little compact spare tire hanging on a wall, for $3.99 a
piece.

Although the bag was pretty oversized for the little tire they had in it, it
looked fairly strong (after all, there was a mounted wheel/tire hanging on a
wall, in a bag) and it sounded like about the right size for my 245/35-18s, so
I bought some, just to see.

Sure enough, my mounted wheels and tires fit just fine in there, and they seem
strong enough.  Can't beat it for the price if you need to carry your
tires/wheels inside your street car!

Here's the link from their web site:
   http://www.ikea-usa.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId
=10101&storeId=12&productId=11976&langId=-1&parentCats=10115%2a10298

Josh