Evo / STI classing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evo / STI classing
From: Samuel Krauss <ileagle@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 16:11:11 -0800 (PST)
One thing never brought up in the whole Evo / STI classing issue is the
fact that in stock trim it's AS (pax .828), and you can lower it, add
all the SP go-fast goodies and it's in ESP (pax .824). Am I missing
something here?
How can a stock car get SLOWER when prepped for SP?

My Eagle Talon (which is basicaly a 210 hp Evo), is in DS yet bumps
to ESP when prepped for SP. Is the Evo / STI misclassed in Stock or
Street Prepared?

If the Evo can run in ESP with racing tires why can't it run in STX
with street tires? 2.0 turbo engines are legal for STX.

Samuel Krauss

http://search.yahoo.com/top2003