Housing in San Diego

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Housing in San Diego
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:33:15 -0800
It appears likely that I may have a short-term (6 month) contract in
the San Diego area. I am still awaiting details as to where exactly but
I may be starting as soon as next week. Any recommendations as to where
is the best place in the area to live with relatively reasonable rents?
Anyone looking for a roommate?

This job isn't 100% sure yet but if it happens it could happen very
quickly. Any advice/links/etc would be most welcome.

- Alan Dahl

P.S. What is the income tax rate in CA? Here in WA we have no income
tax and I want to be able to compare salaries.

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         ICQ: 52688023
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl