Re: Mazda Rev It Up

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mazda Rev It Up
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:33:59 -0800
On Jan 17, 2004, at 5:48 PM, Caroline Wright wrote:
> It's baaaaaack
>
> www.mazdarevitup.com
>
> I expect nothing short of the best of the cone-avoidance croud to come
> out once again and strut your stuff.
> Who is making the party and who will be the shizzy this year?

Sure wish that Mazda would discover that the Northwest part of the
country exists though, looks like we are being forgotten again. You
would think that having the first Mazda dealer in the country
(University Mazda in Seattle) would count for something! :-)

- Alan Dahl

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         ICQ: 52688023
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl