Re: Phoenix Tour moved

To: "The Fine's" <webefine@qcol.net>
Subject: Re: Phoenix Tour moved
From: washburn@dwave.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:18:58 -0600 (CST)
While it's a real hurt on us, and sad to see anything like this happen,
you need to study up on the facts before arriving at your final
judgements.

Anyone who does not know the details of this:  Please take some time to
read up a bit, then offer your opinions.

I truly hope this all gets worked out in the end and the facility can be
used for it's intended purpose.