RE: Phoenix Chamber email address

To: washburn@dwave.net, Clay Turner <clay-turner@am.com>
Subject: RE: Phoenix Chamber email address
From: "Madurski, Ronald M" <ronald.m.madurski@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:55:32 -0500
Agreed.

SunCor (the real estate developer in the picture) probably throws hundreds of
thousands of dollars into the locals pockets all day, every day, all year.  The
AMP administrations failure to follow the policies of the special use permit
just allowed the council to revoke the permit with a reason.

Ron Madurski