Re: Interesting car to autox

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting car to autox
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:19:25 -0600
From: "Rush" <jdrush@enter.net>
> Wouldn't this be banned under the motorcycle exception? :>)  . . . and
> Goodyear slicks too. Driven at the limit, this thing will soon be looking

> like Dory after the jellyfish attack.

You bet.

It gets better:
===========
Q: How much will a Tango Cost?

             A: The original limited production Tango kits are expected to cost
$85,000. These will be sold as
             easy-to-assemble kits requiring approximately 8 hours of assembly
and will feel like $85,000 cars. When mass
             production begins, we will release other models with lower prices.
Mass production will commence once
             funding is secure for the FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety
Standards)
engineering

This is easily ten times as much as this silly little car could possibly be
worth to anyone.

Phil "Totally amazed at this business plan" Ethier