Re: Interesting car to autox

To: pethier@isd.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting car to autox
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:53:49 -0800
I had some discussions with their VP or Marketing at the LA Auto Show. He
was a Miata driver, so maybe he is on the list?

The marketing brochure for these focused on one major point. How much money
you would save on parking and gas to pay for the car.
Wait.. the main selling point is that you can save money. And it costs $85k?

Randy Chase
http://www.chasecam.com/