Off Topic: Mini(ature) autocross car For Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Off Topic: Mini(ature) autocross car For Sale
From: ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:45:30 -0500
Hey all,
I was going to put this on Ebay tonight and it struck me that someone on this
list might like it.  It is, essentially, a miniature autox car.

I have a Tamiya TL01 chassis complete with everything you need to race.  We're
talking a very quick radio controlled car here.  Shaft driven 4wd, independant
front and rear suspension, ball bearings all around, open front and rear diffs,
custom springs and oil dampened shocks, Tekin Rebel electonic speed controller,
switchable-frequency transmitter and receiver (with two different frequency
chips included), two extra sets of wheels and tires (sticky style) AND a very
quick modified motor.  Oh yeah I forgot--adjustable sway bars front and rear.
This car is capable of up to 40 mph, possibly more.

Also included are bodys that mount on top of the chassis: Audi A4, Honda Civic
Hatch (92-95 bodystyle), pre-2000 Subaru Impreza WRX rally edition,
Mercedes-benz CLK racecar.  The Honda and Subaru are a little beat up, but the
other two look good.  Also included are two battery packs and a quick charger
that charges you up in 15 minutes.  It can be plugged into an AC outlet or
attached to your car battery and charged on DC power if you are out in a
parking lot somewhere.

I'll even throw in some miniature cones!!

I have over $500 invested.  I'd like to get at least $150 for everything.
Please reply off list if interested.  Thanks!!

Will