Re: Miata Drivers seat/Bracket?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata Drivers seat/Bracket?
From: "Paul Andrews" <emosound@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:59:08 -0500
The seat can't be lowered because it nearly rests on the chassis as is.  You
can take some of the stuffing out of the seat bottom to lower your bottom.
Or, http://www.seriousauto.com/miata.html carries (or at least used to
carry) the Momo Start seat and tracks, and
http://www.rspeed.net/miata/item.asp?dept=8&cat=19&prod=570-002
has Bride seats.  I'm sure other Miata vendors have other seats.
Check Miata.net product reviews; Corbeau seats seem to lower the driver.
-Paul Andrews
# 42 CS Really Blue 94 Miata