Re: [evolution-disc.]

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.]
From: "Cheryl and Jim Fossum" <fossum@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:43:45 -0500
Looking at this from a slightly different angle, I don't see how the EVO and
STi can be in the same class as the WRX and DSMs that were presumably
considered to be competetive with the F-bodies and Mustangs before.  These
cars are down 70-80HP in stock form to the newcomers, and aren't even
allowed to UD/BD.

Jim