Re: [evolution-disc.]

To: "Cheryl and Jim Fossum" <fossum@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.]
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:33:57 -0500
At 02:43 PM 1/30/2004 -0500, Cheryl and Jim Fossum wrote:
>Looking at this from a slightly different angle, I don't see how the EVO and
>STi can be in the same class as the WRX and DSMs that were presumably
>considered to be competetive with the F-bodies and Mustangs before.  These
>cars are down 70-80HP in stock form to the newcomers, and aren't even
>allowed to UD/BD.

Yet another good point.....  Either the pony cars were not fast enough
before to beat the WRX's and DSM's by enough, or the WRX an DSM were
mis-classed (which at least with the DSM we know is untrue thanks to Fedja
and the Fitzpatrick's).  Doesn't make sense, does it?

Please pass this along to the folks that matter, the SEB.

thanks,
sam