Correction - NCCC tire rules

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Correction - NCCC tire rules
From: "Crider, James A." <JamesCrider@metaldyne.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:46:18 -0400
I've been informed by a highly-qualified source that NCCC does *not* in fact
distinguish between the OEM Goodyear tires and alternate replacement tires
provided the treadwear rating is greater than 110.  I apologize for the error.

But NCCC and other marque clubs do *seem* to have a lot of minor variations
causing classing changes. :)

Jim Crider
autojim@despammed.com

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation
is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning
is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient. Thank you. Metaldyne
LLC