Aston Martin parts

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Aston Martin parts
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:49:39 -0400
I interupt the update/backdate in Street Touring flame to ask a  question.
Does any of you Team.Netters know of a company that trades in Aston Martin
parts?

I was talking sports cars with a customer of mine today, and he asked me if
I knew of any sources for Aston Martin parts.

I know an Aston Martin isn't likely to be high on the list of autocross
cars, Stock or Street Touring, but I have learned to assume that someone on
this net has a contact.

Hell. You guys gave me the straight scoop on how to kill the bamboo that was
invading my driveway. If y'all know that, Aston parts ought to be a snap.

Thanks,

Larry Steckel