Re: [evolution-disc.] Making an laser photohead alignment

To: "Keith Brown" <kb_solo2@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Making an laser photohead alignment
From: "Charles" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:46:03 -0400
There is light reflective adhesive backed vinyl in various colors made for
signmaking. Your local sign shop may be willing to sell you a small amount
if they have a roll in stock. Auto supplies and industrial or DIY stores
often carry white reflective safety tape and/or reflective panels for house
numbers/ markers. Question: If what you are trying to do is to see the "red
dot" if it falls outside the actual target so you know which way to move the
beam, wouldn't a flat white (i.e. latex house paint) painted panel work
better than a reflective surface?