View my calendar on the Web

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: View my calendar on the Web
From: Mike Shields <mshields@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:54:35 -0500
I've taken the SCCA's event information and put it into iCal (I think
Glen Austin did it last year). You can subscribe to it by clicking on
one of the following links.

Pro Solo Schedule -
webcal://ical.mac.com/mshields/SCCA32200532ProSolo.ics

National Tour Schedule -
webcal://ical.mac.com/mshields/SCCA32Solo232Nat32Tour.ics

People using other calendar applications (i.e., Entourage, Outlook,
etc) can download the calendars and import them by changing the URL
from starting with webcal:// to http://

I'll be updating them with direct links to the event information and
other stuff as that info is released onto the SCCA website.

One interesting thing that just doesn't come out when looking at the
dates on the SCCA site is the sheer density of some of the months. I
don't envy whoever's driving the truck this year.

-Mike
----
Mike Shields
#94 DSP