STS Tires

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: STS Tires
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 03:55:15 -0800 (PST)
Eric in KC writes:
"Agreed.  For most of the "smaller" STS cars, a 23" tall tire is ideal.
"Good" tires roughly filling that order include:

195/60-14 (yuck, as if)"

Hey Eric-
I remember buying my first set of "performance" tires for Lucretia so that I
could go autocrossing...  They were 195/60-14 Goodyears, and I thought they
were really WIDE!  I ran in E-Stock, with all original equipment, including the
LEVER ARM SHOCKS!!!

But then, I'm also so damned old that I remember when Michael Jackson was a
talented, cute little kid with a big fuzzy Afro hair-do...

Hmmmm....  Do I start to sound like Phil Ethier?  (Love ya, Phil!)

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp (Turned 50 on Tuesday) &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB (turned 34 in October)