Re: RSX-Type S

To: "Keath Marx" <larrybulk@marx.ws>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: RSX-Type S
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 08:00:40 -0400
> What is a fair way to deal with this silliness?  Were it me, I would
simply
> class myself in the correct class just to keep from ruffling feathers and
> for my own personal sense of integrity.
====================================
And therein lies the root of the problem.  There are quite a few folks in
the world and even among us who apparently have no integrity.

And IMO, such blatant and obviously advantageous cheating, which IMO is
different from blatant non-advantageous cheating such as shiny bits where
shiny bits aren't allowed by the rules, means that this person has little to
no respect for this game, it's rules or his fellow competitors.  Such a
person also probably parks in handicapped parking spots without a valid
state permit, pushes ahead of little old ladies in the grocery store
checkout line or won't let them in ahead of him when they have but two items
compared to his full cart, obliviously cuts you off in traffic to make his
right hand turn from the left lane _while_ talking on his cell phone, talks
loudly on his cell phone in restaurants and movie theaters, probably stiffs
the little boy down the street who mows his lawn, kicks the dog just for
being happy to see him each night, and most likely cheats on his spouse and
taxes.  All with absolutely no remorse.

Scum, this person is.  Pure scum.  Just remember, Karma is a bitch.

Eric (Bitchy?  You bet!) Linnhoff in KC
'98 Mini-Viper
http://www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger