Atwater Tour-What a GREAT Event!! Thank You SFR

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Atwater Tour-What a GREAT Event!! Thank You SFR
From: "Guy Ankeny" <gmankeny@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 19:34:32 -0700
I Attended the Atwater Tour-My first Tour in two years. Atwater is a Fantastic
site. A large site with almost perfect concrete-not broken-not too
abrasive-GREAT GRIP ! The Organization of the "warm-up", Tech Inspection,
Registration, work assignments, worker changes, Impound, and run groups were
all handled flawlessly-with a surgeon's precision. No delays due to broken
cars on course, no timing miss haps, no late starts, no bad weather. The
courses were occasionally fast, but you had to be precise. There weren't any
areas that were "too narrow" or "cone intensive". You did however have to
"thread the needle" in a few spots, not for the faint of heart-but there was
room. Vic Sias, in particular, drove through one of these sections with
blazing speed-but under complete control-it was exciting to watch and admire.
Vic, as most of you may know,  drives a "big car"-BMW M3. I want to thank the
San Francisco Region for a fun well managed and operated event.  Guy Ankeny