RE: AutoX/TS weirdness... Help!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AutoX/TS weirdness... Help!
From: "Paul Andrews" <emosound@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:07:26 -0400
It sounds like you might have heats assigned by class.  Keep in mind
that there can be a heat "zero".  Try to clear the run/work heat
assignments.

This is from the autox/TS manual:

3 ... Event Control Menu
1 ... Assign Run Heats by Class
If your event is run in heats assigned by class, you can use this option
to automatically set the run heat of all drivers in a class (or a group
of classes).  You may need to remove the heat assignment for those
driver's not competing.

Type in the class names to assign to a particular heat, separating the
classes with commas (i.e. AS,BS,CS).  In the Heat field, type the run
heat for these classes, then hit [F7] to assign heats.
2 ... Assign Work Heats by Class
If you assign work heats by class, this option automatically sets the
work heat of all drivers in a class (or a group of classes).  You may
need to remove the work heat assignment for those driver's not
competing.

Type in the class names that you want to assign to a work heat,
separating the classes with commas (i.e.  AS,BS,CS).  In the Heat field,
type the work heat for these classes, then hit [F7] to assign heats.
3 ... Clear Run/Work Heats and Work Assignments
This option allows you to clear the Run/Work Heats and Work Assignments
in the driver file.  You can run this option on selected drivers using
the following selection fields.

Paul Andrews
# 42 STX2 Really Blue 94 Miata