Re: AFTERMATH

To: 924/944/968 <924/944@rennlist.org>, 911 post <911@rennlist.org>,
Subject: Re: AFTERMATH
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:58:39 -0400
FWIW, I contributed via the National Association of Realtors..
They contributed $1 million today as an association. If you want
to go through their link:
https://www.realtor.org/RelFundTrack.nsf/Contribution?OpenForm

NAR absorbs the admin costs, so this is 100% through put.

http://www.realtor.org/RMODaily.nsf/All/06E686081?OpenDocument&key=Auto&WT.mc_n=RMODailyNewsEmail09012005&WT.mc_t=RMODailyNews&topic=NAR%20Donates%20$1%20Million%20More%20to%20Hurricane%20Relief&e=mattm@optonline.net

NAR and Realtors. also contributed $1.5 million to tsunami
relief, too.

Matt Murray