Lotus Owners Gathering 2005 photos from Gateway

To: lotus-cars@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Lotus Owners Gathering 2005 photos from Gateway
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:38:20 -0500
I have put some more photos up.  I didn't bother with
posting concour pix, but I have some. There is also a lot
more from the track day.  Let me know if there is anything
special you would like.  Sorry, no autocross photos.  I was
too busy driving, working, and being hot.

The security guy who let me into the grandstand area at
Gateway didn't tell me I *couldn't* climb up on the
starter's bridge.  Turns out it wasn't that great a place to
shoot from anyway.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/philethier/my_photos

<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/philethier/my_photos>

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net http://www.mnautox.com/
http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=philethier