Re: 2006 Solo Championship weather

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2006 Solo Championship weather
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:26:42 -0500
the Runoffs at
> Mid-Ohio were crammed up to the end of September was to
> get out of the crappy weather in Ohio in mid-October.
> Mid-October was fine at Road Atlanta, but Ohio is so much
> farther north (and Mid-O is more northern Ohio) that they
> were freezing their bunnies off. Even had snow once. Here
> in Kansas it's much nicer at that period, hence the move
> back to the more traditional Runoffs dates.

When I went to the runoffs at Road Atlanta in 1971 or
thereabouts, it was over Thanksgiving weekend.  That's USA
Thanksgiving the end of November, not Canadian Thanksgiving
the beginning of October.

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net http://www.mnautox.com/
http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=philethier