Autocrossers Inc. 11/6 event, come run!!!!

To: scca-susq@yahoogroups.com, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Autocrossers Inc. 11/6 event, come run!!!!
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 12:59:45 -0500
Come one down to Aberdeen MD and run Autocrossers Incorporated November 6th
event...  There are plenty of spots open.

If you DO NOT want the following, I suggest you stay home!!!!

--Great courses designed by 2004 Nationals South Course designer and
multiple time ProSolo/National Tour course designer Lee Piccione.
--Top notch competition
--Core group of workers who all know their jobs and have been working
together for years.  It's an organized affair
--Easy "Techistration" (I stole that word from someone), but basically when
you enter online teching your car also registers you
--Split heat system so that you don't need to be at the site all day.  If
you choose the Morning session, you run during one half, work the other and
are gone around lunch time.  Afternoon folks need not show up at o'dark
thirty either!
--We always try for 4 runs, and I can't think of a time we didn't get at
least 4.  If the turnout stays low, there might be more!!!!  There is no
guarantee on the amount of runs, but we are all autoxers and know what seat
time is worth!!!!!
--Weather looks good for Sunday the 6th as well:
http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday-details.html?locid=USMD0002&dayNum=5&from=weekend

If you think you'd like to come have some fun and run a nice course on a
nice site with a bunch of others with the same "disease" called
Solo...  Register here:  http://www.autocrossersinc.org/
Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
Orders: 800-729-1831