Pylon Championship issue

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Pylon Championship issue
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:42:51 -0500
Now in the mail is the issue of Pylon covering the Solo Nationals at
Topeka.
        This month we cover both the U.S. and Canadian Nationals.
        And the Pro Solo finale.
        We also cover events by Tri-Lakes SCC, CART, Tennessee Region, and
a book review of Morgan at LeMans.
        Plus columns by Pat Kelly, Lorenzo the Scribe, and editor John
Kelly.

Issues are also available at selected news stands, including Tower Records.
        To gain your own subscription, call 1-800-58-KELLY during Pacific
Coast business hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and charge the $24 to your Visa,
MasterCard, or American express card.
        The cost now is $24 for a 12-month subscription through the end of
November. ($27.50 in Canada.) Effective Dec. 1, 2005, the annual
subscription price rises to US$29.00, $34.50 in Canada, U.S. Funds only.)
Or,
        Send your check or Money Order to:
                North American Pylon
                P.O. Box 1203