RE: Got Sirota PAX analysis?

To: "'AutoX'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Got Sirota PAX analysis?
From: Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 22:47:00 -0800 (PST)
The second oldest running race in the United States -
if not one of the most brutal - uses a handicap
system. See www.dipsea.org to learn more about it.

I believe that the PAX could be taken a few steps
farther. I came up with an index of my own several
years ago that factored hormonal imbalances against
cycles of the moon, but it never went anywhere. It's
called the Time Annotated Menses index, otherwise
known as the TAMPAX. The SEB never returned my
letters.

-Katie Kelly