92 Miata for sale in Las Vegas - $2900

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 92 Miata for sale in Las Vegas - $2900
From: Jenaro Rodriguez <dicej32@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:41:17 -0700 (PDT)
I'm offering for sale here my '92 Mazda Miata. I
bought it five months ago with the intentions of
building a STS2 car. Car is red and a perfect starting
point for STS2, SM2, or CSP. It's a base model which
means no A/C, Manual steering, manual window cranks.
As light as you can get stock. Didn't even have a
radio although I threw in one I had laying around. The
specs:

118,xxx miles
red color
5 speed - shifts smooth, no synchro noise. Clutch
strong, no slipping.
1.6 liter engine - very smooth at idle, no smoking,
pulls's hard to redline.
Interior very good condition. Black cloth seats, no
cracks on dash, good carpets.
Body straight and solid. Car appears to have been
repainted at some point in time. Paint is fair; some
asorted dings and scratches but as the photos show,
looks good from 15 feet : ). No major dents. Hood was
keyed by somebody before I bought it. I will add
photos soon of that.
Convertible top is worn and faded. Had a 6 inch tear
which I put a patch on. It's held up so far. Rear
window plastic zippered is fairly clear but also worn
and has a few minor holes.
Could use new brake pads. They are getting thin which
causes them to rattle a bit sometimes when driving but
do not affect brake operation at all.
Electrical system great. Everything works. Fairly
fresh aftermarket battery.
Four month old Falken Ziex 512's (185/60/14) on OEM
daisy alloy wheels.
This has been my daily driver for the last 5 months
and has been dead nuts reliable. Starts right up,
idles smoothly and pulls strongly to redline. I did a
couple of events in the car and it's a blast to
autocross. Even paxed 38th out of 100 at the June 24th
Las Vegas Region event in it.

Photos:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dicej32/album?.dir=/8e93scd

I'm asking $2900 for the car. There's a lien on the
car (bought at used car lot) which I will clear with
the money recieved for the sale in order to get the
title. Please email me with any questions or if you're
interested, I will give you further contact info. Car
is located in Las Vegas.

Thanks,

Jenaro
dicej32@yahoo.com