Race Trailer For Sale

To: Terry Baker <terry@atlanticautowerks.com>,
Subject: Race Trailer For Sale
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 07:28:47 -0400
Please reply to Steve at:  steven.ostrovitz@verizon.net
Matt Murray

Selling my Haulmark Race Trailer. 24' box from front to back. This is the
lowered deck model for easier loading/unloading. Swallows my CP Camaro with
12" wheels on all four corners with lots of room left up front.

Includes:

-Two custom tire racks on right side of trailer to maximize interior space.
-Finished ceiling (white panels) with standard overhead lighting package.
-TONS of shiny aluminum "PitPal" racks and shelves for fuel jugs, oil,
chemicals, tie-down hanger, etc..., including fold down table unit on side
door.
-8' wide countertop at front, with two draw "vanity"  sized cabinet in the
center for storage.
-Two Craftsman rolling toolboxes (each with worksurface on top) that slide
under the countertop on either side of center unit. These lock in place for
transport.
-Four foot wide side door, (an option) wide enough to load golf-cart or ATV
without unloading car.
-Carpeted floor with diamondplate tire pads.
-Four new/recent tires.
-New set of heavy duty tie-downs.

Will consider delivery in the Northeast or meet buyer part way.

First $6000.00 or closest offer takes it. Wife's medical condition forces a
quick sale.

(Also have an RX-7 ITS roadrace car for sale too. More on that to follow.)

Please respond directly, off list.

Thanks

Steve O.
steven.ostrovitz@verizon.net