Azenis for sale and other items

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Azenis for sale and other items
From: "Allen Skillicorn" <allens@peinfo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:59:41 -0500
Sorry to spam the list, I won't do it again (I promise).

Everything located NW of Chicago
3 Falken Azenis RT-615 size 225/45/17 worn evenly to 3/32". Very fast for
street tires, still ride well, and are quiet - $150 http://tinyurl.com/bqfno

Honda S2000 AP1 27k mile 6 spd transmission - $1000 or best offer. From a model
year 2000. Can supply VIN #, NOT STOLEN. Bought entire engine/trans combo on
ebay. Engine is currently installed in my S2000.

General Honda S2000 engine parts (valve cover, sensors, OEM header, intake
manifold, etc)

'98 BMW 528i Sport, Black/Black Leather, 113kmiles, 5 Spd. 2 Brand new tires,
brand new front brakes, good rears, new clutch, records. Heated seats, CD
changer, DSP audio, Sport Package, Comfort Seats. Lots good, but close
inspection reveals scratches and a few dings. I'd like to get $10,500 for it.

 847 417 5611; allens@peinfo.com or loudes13 AT yahoo.com

Allen Skillicorn
847/417/5611
847/271/8175
www.allenskillicorn.com
alternate email

"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing."
-- Gilles Villeneuve