Who will win?

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Who will win?
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 19:51:40 -0400
        Ever since Pro Solo raced at Golden Gate Fields in Albany (I forgot
how long ago that was) we have had a Pick the Winners article in North
American Pylon. It came about because Dick Berger volunteered his time and
effort to produce the article.
        Last year Dick called and, as he had been appointed to the Solo
Events Board, bowed out as politely as he could.
        We ended up with some selections. I don't think it was the best we
could do but rather the best in a time-driven situation. Pylon is faced
with a similar situation today. Only now the deadline is about 10 days
away.
        Would you like to offer a list of Who Will Win? and be willing to
take public blame for same? <G> How about just a few of the winners? Like
all the Street Prepared winners? or all the Prepared class winners? All the
Stock class winners? Street Modified? Or some other group?
        Your reward is seeing your name in print. The deadline is 5 p.m.
EST,  July 14, 2006.

--John Kelly
editor, North American Pylon