Packwood ProSolo and NT coming soon

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Packwood ProSolo and NT coming soon
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:12:36 -0700
Just a reminder that Northwest Region's Solo Week featuring the
Packwood ProSolo, NT and a week of Evolution schools are only a
little more than two weeks away! We promise a great time and great
weather so don't miss out! Come and experience one of the most unique
autocross sites in the country nestled in the beautiful mountains of
Washington between Mt Rainier and Mt St Helens just 100 miles from
Seattle. If you can take the week of I highly recommend staying the
week, the area is a natural paradise with Mt Rainier National Park
and Mt St Helens National Monument just 30 minutes away. For those of
you who can't stay we will have free storage for your rig and trailer
nearby the site so you're covered as well.

The National Tour is the premier autocross event in the Northwest,
attracting over 200 entrants annually. The ProSolo is a new event for
us but the Region has already put on two ProSolo practices of it's
own in the last year (the region has it's own complete ProSolo timing
system so there are no worries should the National system act up.) so
they are well-familiar with the format. Plus both events will feature
great parties and the soon-to-be-legendary Autocross and Convertible
Enthusiast's charity tricycle race, this year with a dual-trike
format for the ProSolo!

Don't feel like driving all the way to Seattle? Contact us and we'll
see about setting you up with a co-drive...

For more information on these events see: http://www.nwr-scca.org/
solo/ntpro

Hope to see you all there!

- Alan Dahl
Packwood ProSolo chair

P.S. FYI if anyone is having issues finding lodging for either
weekend please contact Northwest Region Solo RE Jerry Lamb
(JerryLambS4@yahoo.com) or myself and we'll help you find a room.
Make sure to check out the Destination Packwood and White Pass
lodging sites linked on the bottom of the Packwood directions page,
http://www.wwscc.org/locations/packwood.html for room options.

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         Yahoo IM: AlanBDahl
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl   ICQ: 52688023